The General Terms and Conditions of ethosland.eu online store are based on the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the recommendations of The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (CCIS), General Data Protection Regulation, and Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. The customer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). When placing an order, the user is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business and confirms his/her acquaintance with them by placing an order.
Ethosland.eu is an online store operated by the Social Development Institute Murska Sobota (hereinafter “the provider”), which is based at Prešernova ulica 70, 9000 Murska Sobota, Slovenia. Registration number 2295202000, tax number 77624688. The provider reserves the right to change the conditions on the ethosland.eu website at any time and without prior notice.
The General Terms and Conditions handle the operation of the online store ethosland.eu, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
Access to information
The provider is committed to always provide the following information to the customer:
- the identity of the company (a name and a location of the company, a register number),
- contact information, which enables the customer a fast and efficient communication (an email address, a phone number),
- main characteristics of an item or a service (including the after-sales activities and guarantees),
- availability of an item (every item or service, which is on the website should be available in a reasonable time),
- terms of delivery of an item or providing a service (a way, a place and a timeframe of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must show whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- methods of payment and delivery,
- time validity of an offer,
- a timeframe within which it is still possible to withdraw from a contract and conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return an item,
- an explanation of the complaint process, including any information on a contact person or a customer care service.
Protection of personal data
The ethosland.eu online store guarantees the security of personal data and handles it in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. In no case will we provide personal data to third parties or unauthorized persons. The provider is committed to permanently protect the personal information that the user provides through the use of the online store. The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information material, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
All product prices are in EUR and include value added tax (VAT). Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices of items are listed as the regular selling price.
Despite an effort to provide the most up-to-date and correct information, it is possible for a price to be incorrect. In this case, or if the price of an item changes during the processing of an order, the provider will allow the customer to cancel the purchase and, at the same time, offer the customer a solution that will lead to mutual satisfaction.
The sale/purchase contract between the provider and the customer is concluded when the provider confirms an order.
From that moment on, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to both the provider and the customer. The sale contract (order) is stored at the seller’s headquarters. The customer can access it at any time with his username and password.
Ethosland.eu offers the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery,
- bank transfer/payment by pro forma invoice (with advance payment),
- via the payment systems Nestpay (debit and credit cards) and PayPal.
Payment on the company’s current bank account is only possible in advance as an advance payment. The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
We strive to deliver our products in the shortest possible time. In most cases, products are delivered via the Express Mail Service. When it comes to special transport, we also use other delivery services, of which our customers are also informed.
Delivery is completely safe, all packages are secured. It is also almost impossible for a package to be lost, but delivery may be delayed.
Fast or personal delivery is only possible in certain cities.
Items in stock are shipped within 2 to 5 working days.
For products that are not in stock, it is unlikely that the exact delivery time is known. Therefore, it needs to be subsequently verified. In this case, please contact us via the online form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the estimated delivery time.
We try to keep stocks and supplies as up-to-date as possible.
Returning an item
In the case of distance contracts, the customer has the right to inform the company within 14 days that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to give a reason for his decision. The customer must return an item no later than 14 days from a withdrawal from the contract. When returning an item the customer needs to pay for any costs of the returning shipping.
In the case of a sales contract, the withdrawal period referred to in the preceding paragraph shall begin on the day when:
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the goods;
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last piece of goods if the subject of the contract is several pieces of goods ordered by the consumer in one order;
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last consignment or piece of goods if the delivery of the goods consists of several consignments or pieces;
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the first piece of goods if the delivery of the goods is regular during a given period.
In the case of a contract for the provision of services, the withdrawal period referred to in the first paragraph of this Article shall begin on the day of concluding the contract.
Unless the contracting parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in the first paragraph of this Article in the case of the following contracts:
- on goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets over which the undertaking has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- goods manufactured according to the consumer’s precise instructions and adapted to his personal needs;
- goods that are perishable or expire quickly;
- on the provision of services, if the company fulfills the contract in full and the provision of services began on the basis of the consumer’s explicit prior consent and with the consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fully fulfills it;
- on the supply of goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects.
The customer must return the item to the provider undamaged and in the same quantity. The product must be returned in its original packaging. A copy of the invoice should also be attached.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the company shall immediately or no later than 14 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract return all payments received.
The company shall return the payments received to the consumer by the same means of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of another means of payment and the consumer does not incur any costs as a result.
In sales contracts, the company may withhold the refund of payments received until the returned goods are accepted or until the consumer provides proof that the goods have been returned, unless the company offers the option to take over the returned goods itself.
When returning the product, the buyer covers the shipping costs and not the provider, except in cases, where the provider is responsible for the error. We do not accept pay-on-delivery parcels either.
If the goods cannot be returned by post we will charge the cost of returning the goods for the provision of transport services in accordance with the price list of the contractual partner. If you think that the shipping costs are too high, contact us and we will find a solution.
Return of the product is not possible in the cases listed below. We have the right to charge appropriate compensation if:
- the product is used or there are visible traces of use;
- the packaging or the product is damaged, dirty, or the original package and other necessary accessories are not included;
- the product is customized or specially delivered on behalf of the customer.
The option of returning the product is not intended for the customer to test the product for 14 days and then return it. It is just a guarantee, as you cannot physically view the product before buying, thus, if you do not like it you can return it. Open the package carefully, look at the product and if you do not like it, carefully pack it and return it to our address.
You can download the withdrawal form HERE.
Complaints and disputes
Ethosland.eu follows the applicable Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot).
In case of complaints, disputes, or problems, the customer can contact the provider via the phone number +386 41 729 193, or via email at email@example.com. The appeal procedure is confidential.
The provider responds to all complaints via email or telephone as soon as possible and within the legal obligations depending on the type of complaint.
The provider is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs
incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, the Provider strives to resolve any disputes consensually.
If the dispute cannot be resolved, the court of the consumer’s domicile has jurisdiction to resolve the dispute.
On 14th November 2005 the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 81/15, hereinafter ZIsRPS) came into force. This Act regulates out-of-court settlement of domestic and cross-border disputes arising from contractual relations between the provider (hereinafter: the provider) and the consumer (hereinafter: the consumer) and is resolved through the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (hereinafter referred to as the IRPS Contractor).
In accordance with the legal norms, the provider does not recognize any performer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as responsible for resolving a consumer dispute that the consumer could launch in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.
As a provider of products and services, involved in the online trade in the Republic of Slovenia, Ethosland.eu provides an electronic link to the Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR).
The ethosland.eu online store and all data, images of items and graphics displayed on the website are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission. Trademarks and logos of recognized companies are their property.
Information about the provider can be found on the link About us, where all contacts for communication in relation to all articles of the Terms and conditions are listed.
Murska Sobota, 1. 2. 2021